The Basic Rules:
- Teams may consist of no more than four students
- Schools may have multiple submissions.
- Only one $250 stipend & $200 in resources will be provided per school. (this does not limit the number of teams)
- Prototype must be completely student created during the current school year.
- Prototype must contain some portion of the alternative energy kit provided
- Teams must complete both the video and portfolio documentation to be eligible to compete.
- Failure to complete the challenge will result in forfeit of teacher honorarium & alternative energy kit
- All submissions become property of the Edison Foundation.
“… there are no rules here – we’re trying to accomplish something.” – Thomas Edison